- Cladding type: 12mm thick T&G Shiplap including Floor & Roof
- Framing type: 1¾” x 1¼”
- Internal Height to Eaves: 6ft 3"
- Internal Height to Apex: 8ft
- Felt: Premium Duty Felt
- Door: Single 2ft 6” wide with Padbolt closing
- Window Style: Glass, fixed only 24” x 24” panes
- All buildings are treated. Choice of 7 colours
Customer ReviewsVerified Google Reviews
Step 1 : Select size
Step 2 : Select colour
Step 3 : Assembly on site
Step 4 : Optional extras
EPDM is a 100% cured single-ply roofing membrane made of a synthetic rubber Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Terpolymer. The membrane has excellent resistance to UV radiation, ozone, alkali rains and high or low temperatures, giving it a life expectancy of up to more than 50 years, even when exposed to sunlight.
Little/no maintenance is required.