- Cladding type: 15mm thick T&G shiplap including Floor & Roof.
- Framing type: 1¾” x 1¼”.
- Internal Height: 6ft 6” at Front, 6ft at Rear
- Felt: Premium Duty Felt
- Door(s): Double Hardwood & Softwood, with Mortise Lock & Key fastening. Modern Piano Hinges & Chrome Handles.
- Windows: 2 x single pane opening
- Safety Glass
- All buildings are treated. Choice of 7 colours
Customer ReviewsVerified Google Reviews
New England Modern Summerhouse
Step 1 : Select size
Step 2 : Select colour
Step 3 : Assembly on site
Step 4 : Optional extras
EPDM is a 100% cured single-ply roofing membrane made of a synthetic rubber Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Terpolymer. The membrane has excellent resistance to UV radiation, ozone, alkali rains and high or low temperatures, giving it a life expectancy of up to more than 50 years, even when exposed to sunlight.
Little/no maintenance is required.