Bristol & Bath area delivery map » North Cornwall area delivery map »
We deliver to the Bristol, Bath and North Cornwall area. Please phone to see if you are in our delivery area.
*We offer free delivery to local addresses - call to check if you are in our free area. Please note delivery only applies to buildings. Items such as tins of treatment, furniture, planters etc., are for collection only unless prior arrangements/transport costs have been made.
Deliveries are made Monday – Friday. We will contact you in advance to arrange a delivery date and approximate time when your goods will be delivered. Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery, unless we have arranged prior to delivery that you will not be at home and we can leave the goods for you at a pre-arranged position within your property. We cannot be held responsible for the security of the items whilst there is know one available to sign for delivery. Please ensure clear access to the site.
Any shortages or damages MUST be reported to us within 7 days from date of delivery. Any claims outside of this time period will not be entertained.
Things to consider for your shed delivery:-
- Is the address on a Tarmac road?
- Is the road at least two lorry widths wide?
- Can a lorry park within 20ft (6 metres) of the property?
- Are there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause a problem for lorry access?
- Are there any height restrictions for the shed panels to go under - gates, archways etc?
- Are there any steps to carry the panels up or down?
- Do the panels need to be carried further than 50ft (15 metres) from the parked lorry?
- Are there any tight bends to carry panels through?
- Does the building need to be carried through your house?
- Does the building need to be carried through a garage?
- If we are erecting your building is your base ready?
If the delivery fails due to inaccurate customer details or the buyer fails to take delivery, Shed Scene reserve the right to charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified.